Goal setting is highly important for success with Foleon. It would be very helpful if you could share what you intend to achieve with Foleon so that I can help you track the associated milestones.
We’ve assembled 2019 State of Digital Publishing Report for the main use cases customers use Foleon which should be immensely helpful for setting your goals. Also, I have included some examples for the type of Key Performance Indicators I've helped other teams meet:
Benchmark Statistics across Digital Publications categories
The standard deviation of the number of pages
The median number of pages an online magazine has
Pages / Session
The average number of pages
Average Session Duration
The average bounce rate
Marketing / Communications goals
- Increase # of subscribers (for news updates/blogs, etc.) via digital publications.
- Increase # of likes/followers on a social network (e.g. Facebook/LinkedIn).
- Increase # of readers/visitors via shares (always make sure to add social icons in your navigation bar and underneath interesting articles).
Internal Communications goals
Set number of form submissions in a publication (for example, to collect internal feedback).
- # of proposals requested via your digital publications.
- # of information requests via your digital publications.
- # of sales of product/service from your digital publications.